Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's Been Quiet...Too Quiet.

Yes, I've been off doing other things, writing, spending time with girlfriend, family, friends and my dog. Oh, and getting in some game time, as my Guild Master's gotten a bit pissed off at me because I've missed more than a few raids since I started writing about humans and the tentacles who impregnate (or sometimes just love) them. I haven't meant to ignore anyone.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Spring weather. I've had a chance to do some fun hiking and a bit of swimming out in the beautiful Pacific Ocean. There are only a couple beaches out here where I'm also able to take my dog along, but I'm glad that I can. It's one of the few ways to ensure maximum exhaustion so I have time to write without being constantly nosed into petting sessions.

My last release was actually a partnership of sorts with a great guy called Terry Fowler. He came to me with what I thought was a great idea and I gave him permission to use my basic idea and run with it. The result was what I guess you could call gay erotic horror. When it comes down to it, I really liked what he created. I hope you all do, too, if you like to read that particular genre. It's called Penetrated by the Tentacle.

Sounds juicy, doesn't it?

Anyhow, my peoples, I will do my level best to stay in touch on a more timely basis, but you'll have to find it in your hearts to forgive me if I take time to enjoy the season(s).

~Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment