Friday, January 17, 2014

Reader Suggestions and Requests...

Some of my readers have contacted me about what I've written so far, asking for certain resolutions regarding particular characters, and I wanted to address this here.
 
While I can understand why some readers might feel that a character might need its comeuppance, that's not always going to be possible in the continuing thread of the series. These are a certain kind of story, and things don't always turn out as the reader might like them to.
 
I really am sorry for that kind of disappointment, but that's what it is.
 
Some of my characters are horrified by what's going on, while others, being a little demented already, tend to embrace what occurs within the story. That's the way it goes.
 
I hope that you will continue to read my "...and the Alien Tentacle" series, as well as other stories, novellas and novels I may create -- and I'll still want to hear from you as to what you think about them.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Jake
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment