Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The "...and the Alien Tentacle" Series Has Landed!

Hey there, I'm Jake Keplin, the author of the short erotic horror story series that starts with "Bella and the Alien Tentacle" and goes on to "Candi and the Alien Tentacle" and then "Alexis and the Alien Tentacle".
 
I'm an online gamer, dog lover, anime lover (mostly hentai -- yes, I admit to that), horror lover (HP Lovecraft FTW!), very good beer lover, and a having a very good time lover. I also like to write, so that's where the aforementioned short stories come from.
 
No, before you ask, I'm not fapping along as I write. I do have some integrity (and who wants to have a sticky keyboard, anyway?) and like to pay attention to my work as I'm writing it.
 
There are some who have suggested that the aliens come to some kind of vindictive end, but that's not the point of these stories. These are erotic alien takeover plots, and it's more in the vein of the classic "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" than "The War of the Worlds". There isn't going to be some hero who is going to swoop in to save the day. I'm sorry to disappoint you if you were looking for a "happy" ending where humanity wins out, but that's the way it is.
 
No, I'm not really sorry about that. Shit happens in the worlds I write.
 
Anyhow, I hope that those of you who aren't too squeamish will enjoy my writing and I look forward to providing you with more material in the very near future.
 
Regards,
 
Jake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment